Thursday, October 7, 2010

Studying with Anne

One of my favorite books is Anne of the Island, by L. M. Montgomery... the third book in the Anne of Green Gables series.  In it Anne is going to college and I don't know how, but L. M. Montgomery makes studying sound so cozy and good.  I wish that it felt like that when I study/write papers for my MA in French (and the workload is particularly heavy right now).  I think having several cats around and living in a home called Patty's Place might have something to do with it.  Although I can brag that I have a boyfriend as wonderful as Gilbert Blythe.

2 comments:

  1. We must be kindred spirits, as I was just thinking how I'd like to re-read these books!

    teemnis from blogger's swap

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read those books. I really enjoy reading but can't seem to find the time. I have been listening to audio books which are great for me. I drive 45 minutes to work and 45 minutes home so that is when I get my reading in lately.

    J3ss1ca: Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete