Sunday, February 6, 2011

Outgoing 2-6-2011

I've been sick for quite a while, so I haven't done much mailing, but I'm finally feeling better and today I put together a little package for a cousin of mine who had a birthday recently.


I included two magazine/catalogs that I pick up for free at the university.  They are great for making envelopes out of, and my cousin expressed interest... All of it packaged in a cereal box- my favorite kind of cereal! Special K with red berries.  When I studied abroad in France I ate this cereal except that it was EVEN BETTER! In France it had strawberries, raspberries and cherries in it! Sadly, I haven't been able to find it that way anywhere in the US.
  A drawing I did on the inside of the card.  Recently I've been getting back into drawing... inspired by the MailArt 365 project.
Back of the cereal box/envelope- Some clipped photos from a brochure for a Boston aquarium.  You can see I did the sketches from some of these little photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment