Thursday, May 12, 2011

Outgoing Swapbot Bookplate Swap

 
I made these for a swap-bot swap for bookplates.  My partner liked rabbits and Monty Python among other things.  I found the images online and twiddled with them a bit (adding Ex Libris, and on the Monty Python one I added "From the Library of" above where it says "The Ministry of Silly Walks" - it's very hard to see in this photo).  I printed them out on large address labels and colored them with watercolors and colored pencils. The ones that I did with watercolors curled up really badly, so I placed them under several of my boyfriend's large philosophy books.  I find that only philosophy books really straighten things out.  (haha)

It was a fun project and I think I might make some for my extended family as little Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment