Friday, June 17, 2011

Incoming

lots of fun incoming mail

Recently I've been limiting my swap-bot activities to group swaps. I find that people are more dedicated in a group.  Also it's nice to swap with the same people several times and get to know them a bit.  These photos below are of what I received for a "Geek Central" swap. I love it!


Here's another swap-bot swap- the nesting envelope swap.  I love the bird envelopes my partner made for me!! So beautiful, and she included lots of goodies.

And here is another swap- 3 handmade envelopes. My partner for this swap also made me a fold and send! I've used 2 out of 4 of these already.

LOVE MAIL!!

1 comment:

  1. I got your message and put you on my June mail out list. I will also post your blog on my blogroll. I enjoyed reading through it and now that I know your blog is here, I'll be a regular! See you in the mail! Elle
    www.artofaletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete