Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New *Gadget* on my blog

If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page you'll see a new gadget that I've added to my blog.  It's a google map of all the places I've sent mail to! I started by entering in my contacts in my address book, which are mainly family and friends.  Now I'm making sure every time I send something that I mark the city on my map.  Fun! I love maps.
Here are some maps that we have around the apartment:







This is the "Cruisin' the Fossil Freeway" map that I bought for my dinosaur loving boyfriend.

You can see in Utah at the bottom middle my favorite dinosaur, the Parasaurolophus.


Below you see two other maps.  The one of the United States has been plotted with roadtrips taken and pinned on the cities that my boyfriend has visited.

His love for maps (as well as dinosaurs) was infectious and passed on to me, therefore... I now have a MAIL MAP!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new map!! Hopefully you'll be able to send more mail internationally so you can get more envelopes!

    ReplyDelete