Tuesday, July 19, 2011

PENGUIN #9 As You Like It

Adopted by Erin

Erin says that As You Like It is the first Shakespeare play from which she "learned that it is possible to recite his works with meaning and beauty. (High school students renditions of Shakespeare rarely do his work justice... or at least they didn't in my class!)".

I think it's every class, not just yours. :-)

Her all time favorite is Much Ado About Nothing. Of the film versions I've seen, that one is my favorite too! I just love Emma Thompson in just about anything.

This postcard is one of my favorites because my mom actually has Shakespeare's plays in these editions. I was so happy when I found this in the box. I think the cover art is wonderful.

Thanks so much Erin for participating in my project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment