Saturday, November 19, 2011

Self-Print Stationery

Christmas cards and winter themed stationery are pretty common and easy to find, but I wanted to give a little love to the holiday of Thanksgiving, so I ended up designing my own stationery on Microsoft Publisher (the same program I used when I was 10 to write my own "newspaper", PawPrints).  
Anyway, here are the results:
I don't have access to a color printer so I used some colored paper to spice things up.
The turkey image I believe I got from Pugly Pixel, but I can't remember. In any case it's not mine. :-) The pages are half the size of normal printer paper.

This next set I made from Letterheady.  They show photos of famous people's actual letterhead, which is why there is a Kansas City address on here. I merely copied the photo and printed it out.  These sheets are quite small because when I tried to blow it up larger it got a little fuzzy.
Mini gift for my boyfriend, since he loves Calvin & Hobbes.
Not sure about the legal parts of doing this, but I'm not making money off of it, just pleasing myself, so I don't think it's a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment