Wednesday, February 1, 2012

POSTCARDS FOR SALE!

So the postcards arrived yesterday!


And today I set up an etsy shop!


You can buy the postcards there for 85 cents plus shipping...
OR if you are already one of my penpals, you could just put a check in your next letter for .75 per postcard plus .45 cents shipping...
If you would like to do that you can email me at jouaient@gmail.com to send in your order so I can make sure to get the postcard to you in time for Valentine's Day.

I had to up the price on etsy because they charge fees for listing and take a percentage etc.



So what do the finished products look like?


I just hope Ghirardelli doesn't mind.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new endeavour! I may be placing an order one of these days. I don't think Ghiradelli will take it personally. The postcard has me curious and wanting to try this dark loveliness. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! If you don't mind..who printed them? And are you happy with the quality? I have been looking into turning some art into postcards..but I am not sure where to send them off for printing. I sent some off to vistaprint to give them a shot..but I haven't gotten them back yet. I will be placing an order soon!

    ReplyDelete