Friday, March 2, 2012

Gargoyles & Penguins

I am quite a messy person.  I have scraps of paper that sit on my desk for ages waiting to be used on some mail.  I'd been wanting to use this gargoyle looking over Paris for a long time, but I never seemed to be able to think of him before writing the address and then there wasn't enough room.  Finally I cut the photo in two and had him gaze across the addy.  
 

Want to hear a fun song about gargoyles?
The video itself is meh, but I heart the Gothic Archies.  :-)

The other side gets some polar bears and penguins, and a polar bear card was inside.


So you have scraps of paper living on your desk waiting for a home?
Any particular ones you remember?

1 comment:

  1. So many bits and pieces! I had a cat eye that finally found a home staring at its recipient.

    ReplyDelete