Sunday, March 11, 2012

Signs of Spring

We've had some very lovely days this past week.  I've been taking my camera with me more often, because it's probable that we will be leaving Boston at the end of the summer, and I realized how few photos I have of where we live!

This is Beacon Street.


I can't wait until the leaves sprout!

Here's a rather spring-y letter I received recently:



I've been collecting some bunny themed things for Easter letters.  I've gotten to the point now where I've divided my stationery into seasons... I have so much that I've put away the Christmas/Winter/Vday stuff in my closet. I'm getting more and more interested in theme-ing my letters around holidays... even ones like Pi-Day (March 14th!) and St. Patrick's Day (which is admittedly more important here in Boston). 

Happy mailing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment