Monday, December 3, 2012

Chicago Trip

I recently headed to Chicago with a couple friends to go to the Renegade Holiday Craft Fair and then to the Field Museum to see the dinosaurs.  On the way there we stopped at a rest stop that had these awesome posters.  The first one really caught me off guard.



Here's a view looking down on one room of the craft fair. There were about five rooms. It was amazing and I did get a few Christmas gifts there.  And I got to meet Donovan and Cathy from the LWA!!! Their table was actually the first one I saw.  


One of the greatest parts of the craft fair was what we ate.  I split two donuts with Caitlin- one was with chocolate icing and sprinkles, the other one.... oh my, was glazed with maple syrup and covered with crumbled bacon.  INCREDIBLE.

After the craft fair we took the 'L' over to the field museum and saw the dinosaurs. I got to see a complete parasaurolophus for the first time. This is my favorite dinosaur. It was overwhelmingly wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. that corndog poster is hilarious. my son loves corndogs. I detest them. but I love that poster.

    ReplyDelete