Saturday, January 26, 2013

More incoming Christmas mail

I love these old fashioned looking cards.

This card was sent to me by a dear friend. It's an illustration from a set of children's books that she got me into. Can anyone guess what books?  First person to get it right gets a Valentine from me!


Becky sent me this card saying that I look like someone who enjoyed glitter. :D I certainly do!



one of the Missive Maven's designs




 



A couple days ago I had a few friends over to make Valentines. I taught them how to make envelopes, we had cupcakes, tacos, and pink cocktails and wine!

I only took one photo while it was going on, just of the mess we made on the table. I'll be sharing that and some of the Valentines I made soon. 

Also, my friend Caitlin made a gif on her blog of Hubble, my puppy! It's pretty cute, even if I do say so myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment