Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The desk

Ms. Bea says no more letters, petting instead.
She really liked playing with those pink strips of paper.
The desk now has a couple plants on it. I've been really wanting to have plants on my desk, but it was a challenge because my desk was always so crowded... But I just had to make room for them. So these marigolds are super hardy. They were pulled up from the garden earlier this summer because they were growing too close together. I just placed them in this bowl outside that had water in it and they kept growing and even flowered! So I brought them in and placed them in our old coffee pot with more water. The roots are huge. I think soon I'll add some dirt and/or plant food. They don't get nearly as much light as they used to, but I think they will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment