Monday, March 10, 2014

Valentine Making Party!

 I had SUCH a great time at my Valentine making party. I am so inspired when I see what my friends make. I think they kind of look on me as the expert, because they don't make mail as much as I do, but they inspire me to do different things with my mail art. Even using all my materials they come up with ideas for things that I either rarely or never do. 

Like cutting out words and phrases from National Geographics and making funny messages and poems, etc.

Here are a few things I made at the party:

 I especially love the Ray Charles stamp on this. That he's laughing at my friend Jordan. hahaha
Jordan appreciated this a lot and has it up on his mantel above the fireplace now.


This one is a fuzzy terrible picture because I was in a rush... but you get the idea.



As for the food... I was really happy with myself. I kind of made up my own recipe for pasta salad by walking around the grocery store and picking up red things.
The final product was delicious, red bell peppers, red onion, dried cranberries for a little sweetness, sun dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives.  YUM!


1 comment:

  1. The new blog looks good! As always, I'll be visiting. See you in the post!

    ReplyDelete