Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bad Photos, Good Mail

I took these photos at night, as the passenger in a moving car, rapidly approaching the post box.  Better than nothing eh?

I've had this postcard for 3 or 4 years. I bought several by this artist when I was living in Boston. Just found her website! Much nicer photos of her products there.

"'Cause that's just the way I roll."
 
postcard from the Postal Museum in D.C.
stamp windows!

I bought three of these postcards when I was in New Mexico because awesome. Right?
I've only managed to let go of one so far.
 ;)

Some letters going out:
I love these Ray Charles stamps.

This one was for a swap-bot swap. You had to use a clear envelope. This is one of those clear cellophane things that stickers come in. I had a lot of fun filling it up. Inside is an inversed security envelope, some little cards...
 and old french postcards.


I've really been enjoying using my security envelopes recently. I have been collecting them and putting them in a box for quite a while, but haven't used them very frequently.

I have this dream where I use up all of my stationery.
hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment