Saturday, August 16, 2014

Only August

I know it's still only August, but I'm finding myself getting more and more excited about fall. It doesn't help when I wake up to overcast 66 F weather and friends are already talking about trying to make all of their Christmas gifts this year.

I'm brainstorming to come up with an Autumn Mix cd.  When I listen to music I'm almost always making up themed mix cd lists in my head. My Sharona came on the radio during our road trip which got me thinking about making a Taboo mix cd... Don't Stand So Close To Me, etc.   The Autumn Mix will definitely have some Neil Young on it.

This card was back from last November and I never posted it.  Appropriately autumnal for my feelings right now.



Also Clay goes back to school in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment