Thursday, August 14, 2014

Wedding Invitations - Part 2

More of the envelopes



 There were two stamp designs for the Mercury Project stamp release. I like both of them, but I preferred the one with the space craft on it because sometimes it would blend in really well with the colors I used on the envelopes. See below.









 Because the envelopes were so time consuming to make, I sent them out in batches. I was so eager for at least some of the people to get their invitations! Unfortunately, I had a little less than half of them to send out when I got sick, and then got hit with end-of-semester grading time. So some people got theirs significantly later than others. If I were to do this again, I would definitely wait and send them out all at once in order to avoid confusion.


No comments:

Post a Comment